Blueberry Pass extension – update 3
In the past two days I managed to install about 100′ of track. These were old sections removed from another area. I removed screws and rail from one side of the tie, get everything in place and reattach the other rail. I also gathered ties from here and there giving me enough to complete some sections with no ties. Next week I will connect into my cement crossing and begin repairing the area wiped out by the tree a couple of years ago.
Blueberry Pass extension – update 3 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>